An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Yeah not so much the Turtles. 1 hour 2 min ago
- I think this commercial is 3 hours 41 min ago
- I think this commercial is 3 hours 42 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 5 hours 20 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 10 hours 42 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 10 hours 47 min ago
- Your gamergate link doesn't 11 hours 14 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 13 hours 41 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 16 hours 36 min ago
- That is completely false. She 20 hours 22 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 21 hours 4 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 23 hours 27 min ago