The battle between Microsoft and Apple rages on. These past few weeks more than one eyebrow was raised when Microsoft published a rather strange ad pointing out that people were entering peoples houses through teeny tiny wires. Apple has to spoof that one. Read more to see the ads.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 10 hours 38 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 13 hours 43 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 14 hours 29 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 14 hours 50 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 15 hours 10 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 19 hours 5 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 19 hours 19 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 19 hours 57 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 19 hours 59 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 21 hours 34 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 22 hours 33 sec ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 22 hours 3 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.