The battle between Microsoft and Apple rages on. These past few weeks more than one eyebrow was raised when Microsoft published a rather strange ad pointing out that people were entering peoples houses through teeny tiny wires. Apple has to spoof that one. Read more to see the ads.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Never mind... didn't watch it 4 hours 7 min ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 4 hours 9 min ago
- You know, I didn't see this 11 hours 45 min ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 15 hours 14 min ago
- Offensive commercials. I 19 hours 48 min ago
- Contrary to what you think 20 hours 9 min ago
- The ad continues to run and 20 hours 19 min ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 1 day 2 min ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 1 day 18 min ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 1 day 2 hours ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 1 day 2 hours ago
- Your concern for the 1 day 10 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.