"In the last 'Ad Report Card,' I chided AOL for its lame new campaign (and lamer business model). I said AOL was screwed because other dial-up providers, such as NetZero, offer a near-identical service for much less money. Apparently, NetZero's not at all afraid to kick a brand when it's down."
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Can you ID this song, if it's 5 hours 1 min ago
- Beautifully Communicated. 7 hours 47 min ago
- Alexei Sayle, Dammit now I 9 hours 22 min ago
- Nah, my Dad is semi-retired; 14 hours 40 min ago
- I'm with you there. 14 hours 40 min ago
- I feel like the song needed a 14 hours 51 min ago
- If they'd made it less 17 hours 45 min ago
- I'm highly offended at this 1 day 2 hours ago
- > it's going to take several 1 day 7 hours ago
- There's an interesting 1 day 12 hours ago
- So I'm not the only one who 1 day 12 hours ago
- I'm pleased to discover that 1 day 21 hours ago