Remember last year, when a "accidental" spot-on copy of a Far Side Cartoon won the Grand Prix Outdoor? (Or maybe, it was a just copy of a 1998 Peugeot ad....... ?) Course it could be all coincidence as they say - anyway, this year in Cannes another copy-of-a-cartoon won Bronze in the poster category. Oy vey. Cannes is going straight down the toons. ;9
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- There are now only 224,018 6 hours 38 min ago
- I believe our current outrage 7 hours 21 sec ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 16 hours 8 min ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 20 hours 49 min ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 20 hours 50 min ago
- You know, I didn't see this 1 day 4 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 1 day 7 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 1 day 12 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 1 day 12 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 1 day 13 hours ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 1 day 16 hours ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 1 day 17 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.