Reuters picks up a press release and headlines it: "Super Size Me" gets downsized by MTV", claiming that MTV has refused to air advertisements for documentary "Super Size Me"... Aaaah, but did they?
The Hollywood reporter hears out MTVs version of the story, where a spokeswoman said the channel suggested some edits of the commercial, but ultimately accepted the original version. What MTV couldn't stomach was a scene where Spurlock was vomiting - this from the channel that brought you Jackass. By MTV's account, IDP then withdrew the commercial, "and instead of submitting the commercial, they chose to put out a press release." Is this simply a PR-ploy?
- Hahaha! This is really good. 9 min 15 sec ago
- I've drunk that. Not 1 day 8 hours ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 1 day 8 hours ago
- very cool 1 day 11 hours ago
- This is so many layers of 1 day 12 hours ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 1 day 23 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 2 days 11 min ago
- There's an interview with 2 days 8 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 2 days 14 hours ago
- I would just like to state 2 days 15 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 2 days 19 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 2 days 21 hours ago