Back in 1999, Unilever had a big ol' hissy fit over a couple of now legendary 3DO Battletanx commercials that used a parody version of their effeminate and fey Snuggle dryer sheet bear. Seeing 3DO's Treddy Bear as a ripoff, they summoned the federal courts and poof! The spots were gone.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Die letzten Spurt der 3 hours 51 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 6 hours 45 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 16 hours 39 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 20 hours 27 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 23 hours 43 min ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 19 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 6 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 10 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 12 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 17 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 19 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 20 hours ago