That Opium poster with the pale white nude Sophie Dahl - is now banned in most countries, like prude old Sweden and shockingly - Great Britain. Meanwhile back in Soho, FCUK are in trouble for that name again, you really should see Trevor Beattie's respons to that here. Stateside Ikea sells furniture with a leather teddy and a whip. Is sex the only way to get attention (and banned) these days?
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I've drunk that. Not 23 hours 10 min ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 23 hours 12 min ago
- very cool 1 day 1 hour ago
- This is so many layers of 1 day 3 hours ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 1 day 14 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 1 day 14 hours ago
- There's an interview with 1 day 23 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 2 days 5 hours ago
- I would just like to state 2 days 6 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 2 days 10 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 2 days 11 hours ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 2 days 13 hours ago