An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 39 min 38 sec ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 3 hours 14 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 3 hours 20 min ago
- Point taken, I'll be stricter 3 hours 54 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 4 hours 41 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 12 hours 31 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 15 hours 38 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 19 hours 11 min ago
- So who is going to complain 19 hours 47 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 23 hours 43 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 1 day 21 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 day 59 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.