Amnesty.nl are currently protesting the imprisonment of Nasrin Sotoudeh in Iran and Ales Bialiatski in Belarus. Their street guerilla action is to hang images of them, with hands, on all the bars they can find in Amsterdam. That is on gates around peoples houses, parks and train stations. Private property, city property, definitely not Amnesty or a media property. Yes, ad creep is a peeve of mine if it means the city has to clean it up. Inexpensive ingenuity when it comes to media is how Amnesty gets attention since their media budget isn't large.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Dear Madam, HM The Queen and 5 hours 36 min ago
- Great one! :) 3 days 10 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 3 days 17 hours ago
- "is in no way about making 3 days 18 hours ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 3 days 20 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 3 days 23 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 4 days 9 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 4 days 22 hours ago
- I think it's really sad that 5 days 35 min ago
- In all of the countries to 6 days 8 hours ago
- One can never tell. 1 week 10 hours ago
- Are you being sarcastic? 1 week 12 hours ago