Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 5 hours 36 sec ago
- Fun fact, this story was 5 hours 34 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 14 hours 19 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 18 hours 5 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 5 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 10 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 13 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 12 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 15 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 16 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 16 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 14 hours ago