New York Times blog finds that Coast Magazine is doing ye old 'sincerest form of flattery' thing regarding their own Spring 2007 cover of T (left). Coast Magazine (right) July 2007 is more tanned and less juicy tomato. Looks like it's missing the bacon too. How dull.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I've drunk that. Not 14 hours 25 min ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 14 hours 26 min ago
- very cool 17 hours 9 min ago
- This is so many layers of 18 hours 54 min ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 1 day 5 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 1 day 6 hours ago
- There's an interview with 1 day 14 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 1 day 20 hours ago
- I would just like to state 1 day 21 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 2 days 1 hour ago
- It has always disturbed me 2 days 3 hours ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 2 days 5 hours ago