Yo Daddy's , an ice-cream shop and winebar (what?) in Greensboro, North Carolina is as focused with their advertising efforts as their business establishment concept, and they put the old "angry wife announces she caught cheating husband on billboard" idea on a digital billboard to attract some PR, buzz and customers. We've seen the cheating wife spends large chunk of money on billboard before several times, and one advertised court TV which actually makes sense. Selling a frozen ice-cream slash wine-bar shop with this idea, a little less logical.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Emasing! 19 min 31 sec ago
- Love these. 1 hour 20 min ago
- HA! Cute. 7 hours 28 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 15 hours 2 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 4 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 4 hours ago
- There's one example. 1 day 23 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 4 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 4 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 8 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 3 days 4 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 3 days 12 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.