PETA are at it again, with their usual woman-hate. No surprises there, but once again they have recycled their own idea. You know how one visual execution with three different models pains me, as that's not really a campaign. There's one thing I think is worse, and it's doing the same idea, over and over again, expecting a different result. Even Einstein knows that's insane.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I've drunk that. Not 19 hours 15 min ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 19 hours 17 min ago
- very cool 21 hours 59 min ago
- This is so many layers of 23 hours 44 min ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 1 day 10 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 1 day 10 hours ago
- There's an interview with 1 day 19 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 2 days 1 hour ago
- I would just like to state 2 days 2 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 2 days 6 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 2 days 8 hours ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 2 days 9 hours ago