Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 7 hours 50 min ago
- This is a really moving 14 hours 10 min ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 14 hours 50 min ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 5 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 5 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 5 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 8 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 4 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 5 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 5 hours ago
- @ Ad Vigilante did you even 3 days 5 hours ago
- Of course they are Halal, but 3 days 5 hours ago