Update: So Politiken.dk has an article revealing that the Danish tourist board is behind #Karen26 - with the idea spawned by Grey. Forget Tivoli, that teeny disappointment of a statue known as the little mermaid, the beautiful light of Skagen that inspired world renowned art, Legoland, the quaint walking street Strøget, Danish design, the 'lawless' Christiania with its art, music and funny cigarettes and open-minded living. These days Denmark is most known for cartoons that offend muslims, deporting muslims asylum seekers by forcing them out of churches in the middle of the night, and hippie-land Christiania is about to be torn down.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Twitter has forever killed 15 min 1 sec ago
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 23 hours 48 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 18 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 18 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 19 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 18 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 2 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago