An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 2 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 1 hour ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 4 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 5 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 5 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 3 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 6 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 11 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 20 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 20 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 22 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 22 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.