An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- As much as our national is 8 hours 53 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 9 hours 11 min ago
- I think this commercial is 14 hours 19 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 15 hours 56 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 21 hours 19 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 21 hours 23 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 9 hours 8 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 1 day 3 hours ago
- That is completely false. She 1 day 6 hours ago
- David, my apologies, I should 1 day 7 hours ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 1 day 10 hours ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 1 day 8 hours ago