Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 3 hours 27 min ago
- The animation is excellent. 3 hours 38 min ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 2 days 37 min ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 2 days 51 min ago
- I liked the concept, but 2 days 55 min ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 2 days 1 hour ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 3 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 15 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 20 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 20 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 3 days 2 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 16 hours ago