Sleepy Hollow was promoting it's release to DVD and the shows new season with a hashtaggged "#HeadlessDay" promotion... which happened to be mailed out just as the news about the Steven Sotloff’s death reached the world. The campaign consists of meme-jokes with the tagline "Happy Headless Day from Sleepy Hollow" and the timing is terrible. The idea was that people could share the memes on social media and tag them #HeadlessDay - yikes.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I'll just teach you one thing 1 day 17 hours ago
- Tack! 2 days 21 min ago
- italy has changed a lot since 2 days 2 hours ago
- That name is still the worst 2 days 3 hours ago
- Hey Kid Sleepy 2 days 7 hours ago
- "could be in theory?" So in 2 days 12 hours ago
- That's a problem, especially 2 days 18 hours ago
- That's the thing, the mayor 2 days 19 hours ago
- I'm curious if this applies 2 days 20 hours ago
- I haven't heard the term 2 days 22 hours ago
- YOURS! 2 days 22 hours ago
- I've been beer body ready for 2 days 23 hours ago