Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It is 2015. The Cannes awards 4 hours 15 min ago
- Here in America, the growers 17 hours 37 min ago
- You're not wrong, but 1 day 2 hours ago
- It is too clever by half, and 1 day 6 hours ago
- Wow, Maud was quite the 1 day 6 hours ago
- The no regerts tattoo joke is 1 day 6 hours ago
- So no advertising agency was 1 day 6 hours ago
- "You bring the beer, I bring 1 day 7 hours ago
- Start with the boys..,.....I 1 day 9 hours ago
- Even worse is that the tattoo 1 day 18 hours ago
- This is an incredibly bad ad. 2 days 55 min ago
- Wow. So heavy handed. 3 days 10 hours ago