Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 14 hours 1 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 14 hours 35 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 23 hours 20 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 3 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 14 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 19 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 22 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 21 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 42 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 1 hour ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 1 hour ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 23 hours ago