webvideoreport.com has a bit on this - advertising on YouTube requires a $50,000 spend within 90 days for example. Other user generated content sites like Metacafe ranges between $10 CPM to $35 CPM, Break.com placements range from $10 CPM to $35 CPM and a pre-roll video in the music section of MySpace.com (15-second video with a 300x250 pixel ad unit) carries a $25 CPM. On "Telly replacing" sites such as NoGoodTV CPMs range from $15 to $40. Meanwhile on Wall Street Journal the CPM for video on WSJ.com is a whopping $90.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 38 min 40 sec ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 8 hours 33 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 8 hours 45 min ago
- I like the animation. The 4 hours 39 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 9 hours 11 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 9 hours 14 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 9 hours 54 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 10 hours 37 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 14 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 15 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 23 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 2 days 3 hours ago