webvideoreport.com has a bit on this - advertising on YouTube requires a $50,000 spend within 90 days for example. Other user generated content sites like Metacafe ranges between $10 CPM to $35 CPM, Break.com placements range from $10 CPM to $35 CPM and a pre-roll video in the music section of MySpace.com (15-second video with a 300x250 pixel ad unit) carries a $25 CPM. On "Telly replacing" sites such as NoGoodTV CPMs range from $15 to $40. Meanwhile on Wall Street Journal the CPM for video on WSJ.com is a whopping $90.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You know, I didn't see this 2 hours 54 min ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 6 hours 23 min ago
- Offensive commercials. I 10 hours 57 min ago
- Contrary to what you think 11 hours 18 min ago
- The ad continues to run and 11 hours 28 min ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 15 hours 11 min ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 15 hours 27 min ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 17 hours 11 min ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 17 hours 50 min ago
- Your concern for the 1 day 2 hours ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 1 day 12 hours ago
- This is the most irritating 1 day 15 hours ago