webvideoreport.com has a bit on this - advertising on YouTube requires a $50,000 spend within 90 days for example. Other user generated content sites like Metacafe ranges between $10 CPM to $35 CPM, Break.com placements range from $10 CPM to $35 CPM and a pre-roll video in the music section of MySpace.com (15-second video with a 300x250 pixel ad unit) carries a $25 CPM. On "Telly replacing" sites such as NoGoodTV CPMs range from $15 to $40. Meanwhile on Wall Street Journal the CPM for video on WSJ.com is a whopping $90.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 12 hours 24 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 12 hours 59 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 21 hours 43 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 1 hour ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 12 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 17 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 20 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 20 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 23 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 23 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 23 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 22 hours ago