webvideoreport.com has a bit on this - advertising on YouTube requires a $50,000 spend within 90 days for example. Other user generated content sites like Metacafe ranges between $10 CPM to $35 CPM, Break.com placements range from $10 CPM to $35 CPM and a pre-roll video in the music section of MySpace.com (15-second video with a 300x250 pixel ad unit) carries a $25 CPM. On "Telly replacing" sites such as NoGoodTV CPMs range from $15 to $40. Meanwhile on Wall Street Journal the CPM for video on WSJ.com is a whopping $90.
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 3 hours 8 min ago
- I was wondering when you'd 3 hours 17 min ago
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 8 hours 31 min ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 10 hours 21 min ago
- Good. It's about time brands 10 hours 39 min ago
- Man, I looooved this ad. 15 hours 28 min ago
- It was not our intention to 23 hours 43 min ago
- > the artist agreement that 1 day 5 hours ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 1 day 5 hours ago
- And I would say if an artist 1 day 6 hours ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 1 day 7 hours ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 1 day 8 hours ago