webvideoreport.com has a bit on this - advertising on YouTube requires a $50,000 spend within 90 days for example. Other user generated content sites like Metacafe ranges between $10 CPM to $35 CPM, Break.com placements range from $10 CPM to $35 CPM and a pre-roll video in the music section of MySpace.com (15-second video with a 300x250 pixel ad unit) carries a $25 CPM. On "Telly replacing" sites such as NoGoodTV CPMs range from $15 to $40. Meanwhile on Wall Street Journal the CPM for video on WSJ.com is a whopping $90.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- watched it many times! 1 hour 55 min ago
- just great 1 hour 56 min ago
- great video! 1 hour 58 min ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 8 hours 47 sec ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 10 hours 35 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 10 hours 41 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 12 hours 2 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 19 hours 52 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 22 hours 59 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 2 hours ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 3 hours ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 7 hours ago