webvideoreport.com has a bit on this - advertising on YouTube requires a $50,000 spend within 90 days for example. Other user generated content sites like Metacafe ranges between $10 CPM to $35 CPM, Break.com placements range from $10 CPM to $35 CPM and a pre-roll video in the music section of MySpace.com (15-second video with a 300x250 pixel ad unit) carries a $25 CPM. On "Telly replacing" sites such as NoGoodTV CPMs range from $15 to $40. Meanwhile on Wall Street Journal the CPM for video on WSJ.com is a whopping $90.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 34 min 39 sec ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 43 min 29 sec ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 1 hour 22 min ago
- Your concern for the 9 hours 40 min ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 20 hours 28 min ago
- This is the most irritating 22 hours 41 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 1 day 11 min ago
- We don't have the talent 1 day 2 hours ago
- Who is the girl in the window 1 day 2 hours ago
- how do i print name in blank 1 day 11 hours ago
- how do i get to the site 1 day 11 hours ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 19 hours ago