webvideoreport.com has a bit on this - advertising on YouTube requires a $50,000 spend within 90 days for example. Other user generated content sites like Metacafe ranges between $10 CPM to $35 CPM, Break.com placements range from $10 CPM to $35 CPM and a pre-roll video in the music section of MySpace.com (15-second video with a 300x250 pixel ad unit) carries a $25 CPM. On "Telly replacing" sites such as NoGoodTV CPMs range from $15 to $40. Meanwhile on Wall Street Journal the CPM for video on WSJ.com is a whopping $90.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 18 hours 36 min ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 21 hours 40 min ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 2 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 1 day 11 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 1 day 11 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 1 day 13 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 1 day 13 hours ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 1 day 14 hours ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 1 day 15 hours ago
- David, I'll be the first to 1 day 5 hours ago
- I think it's sending out a 1 day 16 hours ago
- This ad doesn't bother me at 1 day 16 hours ago