webvideoreport.com has a bit on this - advertising on YouTube requires a $50,000 spend within 90 days for example. Other user generated content sites like Metacafe ranges between $10 CPM to $35 CPM, Break.com placements range from $10 CPM to $35 CPM and a pre-roll video in the music section of MySpace.com (15-second video with a 300x250 pixel ad unit) carries a $25 CPM. On "Telly replacing" sites such as NoGoodTV CPMs range from $15 to $40. Meanwhile on Wall Street Journal the CPM for video on WSJ.com is a whopping $90.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 4 hours 37 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 7 hours 12 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 7 hours 17 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 8 hours 38 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 16 hours 28 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 19 hours 35 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 23 hours 9 min ago
- So who is going to complain 23 hours 45 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 3 hours ago
- They can't handle the dank 1 day 4 hours ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 day 4 hours ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 day 6 hours ago