Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 31 min 27 sec ago
- The animation is excellent. 42 min 34 sec ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 1 day 21 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 1 day 21 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 1 day 21 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 1 day 22 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 19 min ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 12 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 17 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 17 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 2 days 23 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 13 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.