Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I still sing but with some 3 hours 21 min ago
- I think you are fantastic, 3 hours 25 min ago
- Actually, I know who I won't 5 hours 56 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 15 hours 35 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 1 day 1 hour ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 5 hours ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 8 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 9 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 15 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 19 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 21 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 5 days 2 hours ago