Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 hour 2 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 1 hour 28 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 1 hour 31 min ago
- " what the sole purpose of a 4 hours 16 min ago
- Thanks for the interview. It 1 hour 57 min ago
- Wow, great information and 1 hour 56 min ago
- great campaign 8 hours 13 min ago
- THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY, not the 9 hours 53 min ago
- That is some whack shit, my 15 hours 30 min ago
- Ironically, this being shared 19 hours 38 min ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 20 hours 11 min ago
- Pretty much. :) 1 day 1 hour ago