Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 13 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 16 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 2 days 19 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 23 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 2 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 2 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 10 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 14 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 15 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 21 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 4 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 18 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.