Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 hour 22 min ago
- Above i identified some 4 hours 59 min ago
- Will the target audience even 5 hours 23 min ago
- For certain areas http:/ 9 hours 30 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 12 hours 40 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 20 hours 34 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 20 hours 47 min ago
- I like the animation. The 16 hours 40 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 21 hours 13 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 21 hours 15 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 21 hours 55 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 22 hours 38 min ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.