Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Wanna feel like you're really 1 hour 59 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 2 hours 1 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 2 hours 18 min ago
- Some people may block ads 2 hours 53 min ago
- All the best Jen! 5 hours 31 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 5 hours 46 min ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 9 hours 18 min ago
- Solve media, our captcha 8 hours 6 min ago
- "This getting a little weird" 9 hours 34 min ago
- Interview, not internet. 13 hours 30 min ago
- Very interesting internet irw 13 hours 31 min ago
- Of course I'm being sarcastic 17 hours 50 min ago