Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- They should have made it 4 hours 29 min ago
- They should have rushed 6 hours 4 min ago
- Not sure what is better, the 11 hours 18 min ago
- This is amazing. 1 day 4 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 1 day 4 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 1 day 4 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 1 day 6 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 1 day 18 hours ago
- That's a nice insight into 1 day 23 hours ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 1 day 23 hours ago
- You have an amazing feature 1 day 23 hours ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 1 day 23 hours ago