Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 20 hours 6 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 22 hours 29 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 3 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 5 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 6 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 13 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 17 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 18 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 26 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 8 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 21 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 21 hours ago