Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- real person 15 hours 55 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 5 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 6 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 7 hours ago
- They should have made it 1 day 17 hours ago
- They should have rushed 1 day 19 hours ago
- Not sure what is better, the 2 days 14 min ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 17 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 17 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 2 days 17 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 2 days 19 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 3 days 7 hours ago