Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Very nicely shot. Also love 11 hours 47 sec ago
- Great delivery. Solid 12 hours 35 min ago
- The headline for he article 15 hours 9 min ago
- I like the tracking in the ad 18 hours 33 min ago
- perfect thanks you 1 day 16 hours ago
- Thanks! We will also continue 2 days 11 hours ago
- Nice blog keep up the good 2 days 11 hours ago
- Yes it is. It kind of feels 3 days 9 hours ago
- I live in Ottawa. I am 3 days 10 hours ago
- Apologies. 5 days 9 hours ago
- Geez. Already in the second 5 days 9 hours ago
- Lethalink, the dog in the 5 days 18 hours ago