Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 7 hours 29 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 8 hours 3 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 16 hours 48 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 20 hours 34 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 7 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 12 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 15 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 15 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 18 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 18 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 18 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 17 hours ago