Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 54 min 58 sec ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 4 hours 15 sec ago
- This is ad is really poorly 4 hours 45 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 5 hours 7 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 5 hours 27 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 9 hours 22 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 9 hours 36 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 10 hours 13 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 10 hours 16 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 11 hours 51 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 12 hours 17 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 12 hours 19 min ago