Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 3 hours 11 min ago
- The animation is excellent. 3 hours 22 min ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 2 days 21 min ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 2 days 35 min ago
- I liked the concept, but 2 days 39 min ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 2 days 1 hour ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 3 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 14 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 20 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 20 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 3 days 2 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 16 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.