Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I read the italicized bit 23 min 27 sec ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 4 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 5 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 13 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 17 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 4 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 2 days 9 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 3 days 12 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 3 days 12 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 15 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 15 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 15 hours ago