Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 3 hours 21 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 hours 43 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 5 hours 46 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 6 hours 14 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 6 hours 28 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 4 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 7 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 13 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 1 day 21 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 1 day 21 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 1 day 23 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 1 day 23 hours ago