Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 min 23 sec ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 hours 26 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 hours 6 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 10 hours 44 min ago
- Emasing! 14 hours 14 min ago
- Love these. 15 hours 14 min ago
- HA! Cute. 21 hours 22 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 4 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 18 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 18 hours ago
- There's one example. 2 days 13 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 18 hours ago