Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You know, I didn't see this 4 hours 29 min ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 7 hours 58 min ago
- Offensive commercials. I 12 hours 31 min ago
- Contrary to what you think 12 hours 52 min ago
- The ad continues to run and 13 hours 2 min ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 16 hours 45 min ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 17 hours 2 min ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 18 hours 46 min ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 19 hours 25 min ago
- Your concern for the 1 day 3 hours ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 1 day 14 hours ago
- This is the most irritating 1 day 16 hours ago