Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 13 hours 5 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 13 hours 39 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 22 hours 24 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 2 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 13 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 18 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 21 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 20 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 23 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 13 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 28 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 22 hours ago