Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 2 min 47 sec ago
- It seems that very obvious 2 hours 47 min ago
- As much as our national is 11 hours 55 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 12 hours 14 min ago
- I think this commercial is 17 hours 21 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 18 hours 59 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 21 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 1 day 26 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 12 hours 10 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 1 day 6 hours ago
- That is completely false. She 1 day 10 hours ago
- David, my apologies, I should 1 day 10 hours ago