Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 13 hours 14 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 13 hours 22 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 8 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 13 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 13 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 16 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 12 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 20 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 2 days 23 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 18 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 22 hours ago
- is this pittsburgh steeler in 4 days 1 hour ago