Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 hour 50 min ago
- Tumors or throat http://goo 2 hours 53 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 5 hours 36 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 16 hours 40 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 21 hours 48 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 46 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 8 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 3 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 3 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 3 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 2 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 3 days 5 hours ago