Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'm really fed up with "lets 3 hours 5 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 3 hours 43 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 4 hours 21 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 6 hours 8 min ago
- Will the target audience even 10 hours 9 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 17 hours 26 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 1 hour ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 1 hour ago
- I like the animation. The 21 hours 26 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 1 day 1 hour ago
- I think it's harder to make a 1 day 2 hours ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 1 day 2 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.