Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 hour 44 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 6 hours 52 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 9 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 9 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 12 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 12 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 12 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 11 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 14 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 19 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 3 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 3 days 4 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.