Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is the most irritating 2 hours 8 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 3 hours 39 min ago
- We don't have the talent 5 hours 27 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 5 hours 33 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 14 hours 41 min ago
- how do i get to the site 14 hours 42 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 22 hours 55 min ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 9 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 10 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 10 hours ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 14 hours ago
- FINALLY! A Funny Hyundai ad 1 day 22 hours ago