Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Clearly I don't have to 3 hours 19 sec ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 4 hours 29 min ago
- You credit everyone ... 5 hours 38 min ago
- They should have made it 15 hours 23 min ago
- They should have rushed 16 hours 58 min ago
- Not sure what is better, the 22 hours 13 min ago
- This is amazing. 1 day 15 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 1 day 15 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 1 day 15 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 1 day 17 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 2 days 5 hours ago
- That's a nice insight into 2 days 10 hours ago