Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- A far more interesting use of 9 hours 13 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 13 hours 1 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 16 hours 17 min ago
- Some more background info on 16 hours 53 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 23 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 3 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 5 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 10 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 12 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 13 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 20 hours ago
- Emasing! 5 days 18 min ago