Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 8 hours 55 min ago
- The animation is excellent. 9 hours 6 min ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 2 days 6 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 2 days 6 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 2 days 6 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 2 days 6 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 8 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 20 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 3 days 2 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 3 days 1 hour ago
- This is very true. She never 3 days 8 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 22 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.