Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 14 hours 5 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 17 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 20 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 50 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 3 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 3 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 11 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 15 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 16 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 22 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 5 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 19 hours ago