This weeks ban could be filed under "that's what Dov was going for all along", as an American Apparel ad has been banned in the UK by the ASA for featuring a girl looking underage and the shots "suggested she was stripping off for an amateur photo shoot". Isn't that their entire 'campaign'? The ASA ruling also reads: "Because the ad could be seen to sexualise a model who appeared to be a child, under the age of 16 years, we concluded that it was inappropriate and could cause serious offence to some readers.'' The ad appeared in VICE magazine, where it paled in comparison to the editorial content. ;)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You know what isn't short? 40 min 19 sec ago
- I bet the writer is a short 8 hours 29 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 11 hours 37 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 15 hours 10 min ago
- So who is going to complain 15 hours 46 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 19 hours 42 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 20 hours 20 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 20 hours 58 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 22 hours 45 min ago
- Will the target audience even 1 day 2 hours ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 1 day 10 hours ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 17 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.