Currently a company called Vanity Barcodes are strutting their stuff in various press releases where founder Yael Miller from Jersey gets to explain all the fun barcodes they can offer. We recall a company called "Barcode Design" in Japan that won a Cannes Titanium for this in 2006, and so does everyone else. Though even back then, it was badlanded as Pfadfinderei in Germany did design for record labels that had fun with the codes earlier too. I'm not badlanding this to be mean, I'm alerting you designers out there to a new skill you'll need - plus it's fun! I bet you've been doing this to barcodes in you sketches for years already.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 3 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 2 days 19 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 2 days 23 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 4 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 1 day ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 9 hours ago