"So they were giving out free Dr. Peppers…" is the only info we get with this shot of the poor lad and lass standing around New York city wearing "I ❤ DP" t-shirts. Oh rly? Have you told your parents this?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 1 hour ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 5 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 2 days 7 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 12 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 14 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 15 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 23 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 2 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 3 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 9 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 17 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 6 hours ago
Comments: 6 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.