Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Who are the lead actors? They 2 hours 16 min ago
- This artwork is a ripoff of 2 hours 36 min ago
- real person 19 hours 37 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 8 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 10 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 11 hours ago
- They should have made it 1 day 21 hours ago
- They should have rushed 1 day 22 hours ago
- Not sure what is better, the 2 days 3 hours ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 21 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 21 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 2 days 21 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.