Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- What is the name of the 8 hours 26 min ago
- Have to agree with Kidsleepy 10 hours 13 min ago
- Kleenex warning. Damn. That's 10 hours 15 min ago
- Googles near monopoly on 10 hours 32 min ago
- This is hilarious. Did this 10 hours 36 min ago
- This is bloody brilliant. 10 hours 37 min ago
- I knew you were playing it 10 hours 38 min ago
- "Trolling as social media 10 hours 39 min ago
- Yes, I mean Dove - as far as 16 hours 42 min ago
- If they had aired his today 23 hours 18 min ago
- Was I too discreet when I 23 hours 35 min ago
- Everyone who worked on this 23 hours 38 min ago