Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This ad is really good. One 6 hours 31 min ago
- You know this has got to be 10 hours 53 min ago
- You know the frogs were huge 10 hours 56 min ago
- Thank you so much for 11 hours 14 min ago
- Thanks for finding my 12 hours 2 min ago
- Pets dissapeared not so long 2 days 5 hours ago
- We weren't sent a youtube 2 days 9 hours ago
- Hi there, this video was made 2 days 11 hours ago
- We are in opposite camps on 2 days 11 hours ago
- Crazy-- and here I thought 2 days 12 hours ago
- ya, I like it too. I had no 2 days 12 hours ago
- It's not necessarily that it 2 days 15 hours ago