Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 5 hours 50 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 10 hours 58 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 13 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 13 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 16 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 16 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 17 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 15 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 18 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 23 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 8 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 3 days 8 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.