Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Die letzten Spurt der 5 hours 28 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 8 hours 22 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 18 hours 16 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 22 hours 4 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 1 hour ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 1 hour ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 8 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 12 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 14 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 19 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 21 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 22 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.