Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- So a Brooklyn living New 49 min 17 sec ago
- Remember when ad agencies 1 hour 15 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 1 hour 17 min ago
- " what the sole purpose of a 4 hours 3 min ago
- Thanks for the interview. It 1 hour 43 min ago
- Wow, great information and 1 hour 43 min ago
- great campaign 8 hours 11 sec ago
- THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY, not the 9 hours 40 min ago
- That is some whack shit, my 15 hours 17 min ago
- Ironically, this being shared 19 hours 24 min ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 19 hours 58 min ago
- Pretty much. :) 1 day 1 hour ago