Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Yes, I mean Dove - as far as 1 hour 3 min ago
- If they had aired his today 7 hours 39 min ago
- Was I too discreet when I 7 hours 56 min ago
- Everyone who worked on this 7 hours 59 min ago
- > Fun fact, they deleted this 8 hours 3 min ago
- Ever notice how often the 14 hours 12 min ago
- Best way to deal with these 16 hours 11 min ago
- Jesus David, you couldn't 8 hours 5 min ago
- Fun fact, they deleted this 1 day 11 hours ago
- I'd love Tom Megginson to 1 day 6 hours ago
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 1 day 17 hours ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 1 day 18 hours ago