Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Duuuuude. 18 hours 33 min ago
- (No subject) 20 hours 51 min ago
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 1 day 12 hours ago
- watched it many times! 1 day 16 hours ago
- just great 1 day 16 hours ago
- great video! 1 day 16 hours ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 day 22 hours ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 2 days 1 hour ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 2 days 1 hour ago
- You know what isn't short? 2 days 2 hours ago
- I bet the writer is a short 2 days 10 hours ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 2 days 13 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.