Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 8 hours 13 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 8 hours 18 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 9 hours 21 min ago
- This is so bad its 18 hours 15 min ago
- Nice pic 21 hours 21 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 13 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 19 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 37 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 12 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 15 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 16 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 16 hours ago