Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- real person 3 hours 18 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 16 hours 24 min ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 17 hours 53 min ago
- You credit everyone ... 19 hours 3 min ago
- They should have made it 1 day 4 hours ago
- They should have rushed 1 day 6 hours ago
- Not sure what is better, the 1 day 11 hours ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 4 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 5 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 2 days 5 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 2 days 6 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 2 days 18 hours ago