Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This commercial is offensive. 18 hours 45 min ago
- The mute button was made for 22 hours 7 min ago
- There are now only 224,018 1 day 9 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 1 day 9 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 1 day 18 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 1 day 23 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 1 day 23 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 2 days 7 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 2 days 10 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 2 days 15 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 2 days 15 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 2 days 15 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.