Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This is great! 11 hours 42 sec ago
- Hahaha! This is really good. 12 hours 19 min ago
- I've drunk that. Not 1 day 20 hours ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 1 day 20 hours ago
- very cool 1 day 23 hours ago
- This is so many layers of 2 days 1 hour ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 2 days 11 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 2 days 12 hours ago
- There's an interview with 2 days 20 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 3 days 3 hours ago
- I would just like to state 3 days 3 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 3 days 7 hours ago