Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 6 hours 34 min ago
- The animation is excellent. 6 hours 45 min ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 2 days 3 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 2 days 3 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 2 days 4 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 2 days 4 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 6 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 18 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 23 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 23 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 3 days 5 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 19 hours ago