Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 8 hours 23 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 11 hours 28 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 12 hours 14 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 12 hours 36 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 12 hours 55 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 16 hours 51 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 17 hours 5 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 17 hours 42 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 17 hours 45 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 19 hours 20 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 19 hours 46 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 19 hours 48 min ago
Comments: 4 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.