Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 16 hours 31 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 18 hours 54 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 23 hours 33 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 1 hour ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 2 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 10 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 13 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 14 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 20 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 4 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 17 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 18 hours ago