Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- There are now only 224,018 3 hours 55 min ago
- I believe our current outrage 4 hours 17 min ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 13 hours 25 min ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 18 hours 6 min ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 18 hours 7 min ago
- You know, I didn't see this 1 day 1 hour ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 1 day 5 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 1 day 9 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 1 day 10 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 1 day 10 hours ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 1 day 14 hours ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 1 day 14 hours ago