Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- CARLI ALEXANDER 3 hours 45 min ago
- Tumors or throat http://goo 4 hours 49 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 7 hours 31 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 18 hours 35 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 23 hours 43 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 2 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 2 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 5 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 5 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 5 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 4 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 3 days 7 hours ago