Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 14 hours 38 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 17 hours 1 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 21 hours 40 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 2 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 42 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 8 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 11 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 12 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 18 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 2 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 16 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 16 hours ago