Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 12 hours 33 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 16 hours 42 min ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 5 days 18 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 5 days ago
- All you need to do is 3 weeks 3 hours ago