Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Hi, I think the location is 6 hours 44 min ago
- Okay, I really liked this. 10 hours 35 min ago
- Very nicely shot. Also love 1 day 4 hours ago
- Great delivery. Solid 1 day 6 hours ago
- The headline for he article 1 day 8 hours ago
- I like the tracking in the ad 1 day 12 hours ago
- perfect thanks you 2 days 10 hours ago
- Thanks! We will also continue 3 days 5 hours ago
- Nice blog keep up the good 3 days 5 hours ago
- Yes it is. It kind of feels 4 days 3 hours ago
- I live in Ottawa. I am 4 days 4 hours ago
- Apologies. 6 days 3 hours ago