Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Above i identified some 40 min 54 sec ago
- Will the target audience even 1 hour 4 min ago
- For certain areas http:/ 5 hours 11 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 8 hours 21 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 16 hours 15 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 16 hours 28 min ago
- I like the animation. The 12 hours 21 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 16 hours 54 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 16 hours 56 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 17 hours 36 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 18 hours 20 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 22 hours ago
Comments: 5 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.