BBR Saatchi&Saatchi & Startupseeds have jointly created this Chrome extension which erases the bad words before they hit the message boards. The idea is that cyber-bullying has to stop, and by installing the chrome extension the bully can't bully, unless they use firefox. The extension detects offensive words like "ugly" and "kill yourself" and replaces them with positive ones instead. While I do like the geeky execution/idea I wonder if it'll have any impact at all on cyber-bullying.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- What is the name of the 6 hours 59 min ago
- Have to agree with Kidsleepy 8 hours 46 min ago
- Kleenex warning. Damn. That's 8 hours 47 min ago
- Googles near monopoly on 9 hours 4 min ago
- This is hilarious. Did this 9 hours 9 min ago
- This is bloody brilliant. 9 hours 10 min ago
- I knew you were playing it 9 hours 10 min ago
- "Trolling as social media 9 hours 11 min ago
- Yes, I mean Dove - as far as 15 hours 15 min ago
- If they had aired his today 21 hours 51 min ago
- Was I too discreet when I 22 hours 8 min ago
- Everyone who worked on this 22 hours 11 min ago