Razorfish have made tweeting bikes for SXSW. The sleek bikes have their own GPS devices that will transmit location data of their whereabouts to Razorfish's social media team. The 20 bikes have individual Twitter ID's, WyattTheBike a Texan bike y'all, VivianTheBike, KenTheBike and PennyTheBike for example, and will tweet in its own personality. They can tweet where they are, about the weather, where they've seen what foodtrucks and random localized talk. If they're stolen they will tweet "RIP" and sign off. All bikes have QR codes on them that simply send people to usemeleaveme.com so they might have well painted the URL on the bikes instead as that serves as instructions. Of course the hashtag #usemeleaveme if being promoted as well.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- real person 1 hour 39 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 14 hours 45 min ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 16 hours 14 min ago
- You credit everyone ... 17 hours 23 min ago
- They should have made it 1 day 3 hours ago
- They should have rushed 1 day 4 hours ago
- Not sure what is better, the 1 day 9 hours ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 3 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 3 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 2 days 3 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 2 days 5 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 2 days 17 hours ago