Razorfish have made tweeting bikes for SXSW. The sleek bikes have their own GPS devices that will transmit location data of their whereabouts to Razorfish's social media team. The 20 bikes have individual Twitter ID's, WyattTheBike a Texan bike y'all, VivianTheBike, KenTheBike and PennyTheBike for example, and will tweet in its own personality. They can tweet where they are, about the weather, where they've seen what foodtrucks and random localized talk. If they're stolen they will tweet "RIP" and sign off. All bikes have QR codes on them that simply send people to usemeleaveme.com so they might have well painted the URL on the bikes instead as that serves as instructions. Of course the hashtag #usemeleaveme if being promoted as well.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- There's one example. 18 hours 10 min ago
- I was a member of a pretty 23 hours 14 min ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 23 hours 23 min ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 2 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 1 day 22 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 6 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 2 days 9 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 3 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 7 hours ago
- is this pittsburgh steeler in 3 days 11 hours ago
- is that a pittsburgh steeler 3 days 11 hours ago
- Are the Mother and Daughter 4 days 6 hours ago
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.