Razorfish have made tweeting bikes for SXSW. The sleek bikes have their own GPS devices that will transmit location data of their whereabouts to Razorfish's social media team. The 20 bikes have individual Twitter ID's, WyattTheBike a Texan bike y'all, VivianTheBike, KenTheBike and PennyTheBike for example, and will tweet in its own personality. They can tweet where they are, about the weather, where they've seen what foodtrucks and random localized talk. If they're stolen they will tweet "RIP" and sign off. All bikes have QR codes on them that simply send people to usemeleaveme.com so they might have well painted the URL on the bikes instead as that serves as instructions. Of course the hashtag #usemeleaveme if being promoted as well.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The more I look at this the 9 hours 6 min ago
- Sorry but the producers of 10 hours 41 min ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 10 hours 43 min ago
- We can be sure it'll get 14 hours 44 min ago
- FINALLY! A Funny Hyundai ad 22 hours 12 min ago
- I'm telling you, let's reach 1 day 31 min ago
- .....aaaaand right about now 1 day 4 hours ago
- Oh WOW!! Roger Hodgson's, 1 day 9 hours ago
- Look closely. It's not the 2 days 21 hours ago
- Ummm... so Jansport backpacks 2 days 23 hours ago
- I love it! I love it!! I am 3 days 22 min ago
- Agreed. Eye-rolling is a sign 3 days 13 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.