Razorfish have made tweeting bikes for SXSW. The sleek bikes have their own GPS devices that will transmit location data of their whereabouts to Razorfish's social media team. The 20 bikes have individual Twitter ID's, WyattTheBike a Texan bike y'all, VivianTheBike, KenTheBike and PennyTheBike for example, and will tweet in its own personality. They can tweet where they are, about the weather, where they've seen what foodtrucks and random localized talk. If they're stolen they will tweet "RIP" and sign off. All bikes have QR codes on them that simply send people to usemeleaveme.com so they might have well painted the URL on the bikes instead as that serves as instructions. Of course the hashtag #usemeleaveme if being promoted as well.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 44 min 22 sec ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 6 min 26 sec ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 hours 9 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 hours 37 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 hours 51 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 2 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 5 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 10 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 1 day 18 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 1 day 18 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 1 day 20 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 1 day 21 hours ago