King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 3 hours 5 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 5 hours 40 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 5 hours 46 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 7 hours 7 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 14 hours 57 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 18 hours 4 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 21 hours 38 min ago
- So who is going to complain 22 hours 14 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 2 hours ago
- They can't handle the dank 1 day 2 hours ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 day 3 hours ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 day 5 hours ago