King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 6 hours 20 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 10 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 12 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 17 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 19 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 20 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 3 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 7 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 8 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 14 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 21 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 11 hours ago