Three / 3 wanted to promote their pocket wi-fi, so they used wi-fi networks to spread their message - very simple first idea. They then put together this far-too-long case study, complete with cheesy music and a voice-over lady with a thick Swedish accent, adding to the impression that this is student work. "We used an unexpected media-channel", except that it's totally expected by now. We've seen Wi-fi used as ad space several times before and badlanded it twice. Wifi has been used to shill everything from magazines to cars, this might be the first time the medium is actually the message: "get pocket-Wifi".
Advert title: The WiFi-Ad Advertising Agency: MRM Stockholm Art Director: Christian Soderholm Copywriter: Fredrik Sundqvist Creative Director: Johan Blomstrom Account Director: Markus Thiel Technical Director: Marcus Mackie Johansson Developer: Alonso Diaz
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 41 min 31 sec ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 hour 15 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 10 hours 32 sec ago
- I thought for sure that the 13 hours 46 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 50 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 5 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 8 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 8 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 11 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 11 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 12 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 10 hours ago