Three / 3 wanted to promote their pocket wi-fi, so they used wi-fi networks to spread their message - very simple first idea. They then put together this far-too-long case study, complete with cheesy music and a voice-over lady with a thick Swedish accent, adding to the impression that this is student work. "We used an unexpected media-channel", except that it's totally expected by now. We've seen Wi-fi used as ad space several times before and badlanded it twice. Wifi has been used to shill everything from magazines to cars, this might be the first time the medium is actually the message: "get pocket-Wifi".
Advert title: The WiFi-Ad Advertising Agency: MRM Stockholm Art Director: Christian Soderholm Copywriter: Fredrik Sundqvist Creative Director: Johan Blomstrom Account Director: Markus Thiel Technical Director: Marcus Mackie Johansson Developer: Alonso Diaz
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 12 hours 14 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 14 hours 37 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 19 hours 16 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 21 hours 38 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 22 hours 18 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 5 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 9 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 10 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 16 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 9 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 13 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 13 hours ago