Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey celebrates its place in rock and roll history with the launch of a new global campaign called “Legend.” Using historic footage, actual concert flyers, ticket stubs, bathroom graffiti and the work of legendary rock photographer, Danny Clinch, the campaign will pay homage to the whiskey that was there. Frank Sinatra, Bad Brains, Joey Ramone, Freddie King and Mudhoney, among others, all paint a vivid picture of music history.
Credits List: Jack Daniel’s TV spot “Legend” Chief Creative Officer: Pete Favat Group Creative Director: Wade Devers Global Marketing Director: Carmen D'Ascendis Art Director: Travis Robertson Copywriter: Todd Mitchell Producer: William Near Assistant Producer: Alex Saevitz Business Affairs: Maria Rougvie Marketing Producers: Paul Nelson, Shannon Coletti, and Nate Stewart Production Company: Milkt Films Production Company Executive Producer: Lindha Narvaez Director: Danny Clinch Cinematographer: Vance Burberry Editorial Company: Lost Planet Editor: Max Koepke Colorist: Fergus McCall (The Mill) Sound Designer: Max Koepke & Rex Recker Music Recording: Artist: Yellowbird Sound Engineer: Rex Recker (Audio Engine) VFX: Tim Farrell (Black Hole)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- A far more interesting use of 2 hours 22 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 6 hours 10 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 9 hours 26 min ago
- Some more background info on 10 hours 2 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 16 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 20 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 22 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 3 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 5 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 6 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 13 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 17 hours ago