Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey celebrates its place in rock and roll history with the launch of a new global campaign called “Legend.” Using historic footage, actual concert flyers, ticket stubs, bathroom graffiti and the work of legendary rock photographer, Danny Clinch, the campaign will pay homage to the whiskey that was there. Frank Sinatra, Bad Brains, Joey Ramone, Freddie King and Mudhoney, among others, all paint a vivid picture of music history.
Credits List: Jack Daniel’s TV spot “Legend” Chief Creative Officer: Pete Favat Group Creative Director: Wade Devers Global Marketing Director: Carmen D'Ascendis Art Director: Travis Robertson Copywriter: Todd Mitchell Producer: William Near Assistant Producer: Alex Saevitz Business Affairs: Maria Rougvie Marketing Producers: Paul Nelson, Shannon Coletti, and Nate Stewart Production Company: Milkt Films Production Company Executive Producer: Lindha Narvaez Director: Danny Clinch Cinematographer: Vance Burberry Editorial Company: Lost Planet Editor: Max Koepke Colorist: Fergus McCall (The Mill) Sound Designer: Max Koepke & Rex Recker Music Recording: Artist: Yellowbird Sound Engineer: Rex Recker (Audio Engine) VFX: Tim Farrell (Black Hole)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 18 hours 15 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 17 hours 37 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 20 hours 40 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 21 hours 8 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 21 hours 22 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 19 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 22 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 3 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 12 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 12 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 14 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 14 hours ago